- The ability to log in to the site to confirm an outage and/or view restoration details for a customer’s home or business.
- Access to the Live Chat feature whereby a customer can interact with a customer service specialist in real-time.
- A listing of appliance rebates and energy efficiency tips along with information regarding payment assistance.
- Details on how to respond to a suspected gas leak or emergency.
- A direct link to download Vectren’s mobile app.
The mobile site is most often used by customers for online bill payment or submitting and obtaining electric outage information. Customers can quickly report or view electric outages, as well as access details about estimated times of restoration. With this month’s site updates, customers can now navigate the traditional website’s most accessed links in a format that is less text-heavy and convenient for mobile users.
“Enhancing our customer’s experience via mobile device was a top priority given the ever-growing number of customers who own smartphones,” said Brad Ellsworth, president of Vectren Energy Delivery of Indiana-South. “The mobile site makes accessing the most desired information even easier and provides customers with more self-service options.”
To access the enhanced Vectren mobile site, visit www.vectren.com from a mobile device.
VECTREN NEWS RELEASE
MAY 5, 2014